A blog from the University of Borås

Sunday 25 August 2024

Menstruation Underwear Entrepreneurship Blog 3/3

Hello again all dear classmates,


Hope you all doing well in summer! I feel very happy to update my progress in this entrepreneurship project. This would be my last post for my field study, I hope to see you all in the upcoming new semester!

Here are things that I have done and some new thoughts during the summer vacation. I finished the these thing down below and regarding what I have found in the pre stage research.

1). Product Planning & Strategy Deck done. Since this is a preliminary deck and the research direction is a little bit changed due to considering overall situation.

2). After the competitor research, changing the market to start in Shanghai and Xi'an two cities in China should be a correct decision as a start due to starting within a familiar culture and policy environment is easier for control the entire situation. In the beginning I thought to develop this business idea in European countries, but the more research I do, I feel in general more business opportunities in China other than in European countries with some corporate giants in a monopoly situation and some giant supermarkets find their small opportunities with cheap OEM menstruation products. In a nutshell, living space is tiny for a start-up.

3). Tech-packs are done which is the easiest part for this project so far. Shanghai, Jiangsu and Zhejiang has the geographic advantage to develop business idea due to qualified factory, fair trade potential, transparent supply chain and the consistency for local production policy. After this field study, it would be better to analyse the market preference in Yangtze River Delta to push the idea to come true.


Thank you.

Lujia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.