A blog from the University of Borås

Tuesday 7 May 2024

Entrepreneurship Programm 2/3

Hi everyone!

I hope you're all doing fantastic.

Since my last update, I've had the chance to reflect on the seminars I attended as part of my entrepreneurial program with Drivhuset at the end of April.

During the four seminars, we explored topics such as business models and utilized tools like the Business Model Canvas (BMC) to further develop our ideas. The most fascinating part was learning about financial structures and presenting our business ideas to a jury from Drivhuset. The feedback I received was incredibly valuable, making the business planning process feel more tangible and highlighting various options for financing and profitability.

Although the group was smaller than expected, which limited the diversity of business ideas, the seminar leaders compensated by sharing their own experiences and providing inspiring insights into the world of entrepreneurship.

To give you more insight into my business idea: I'm planning to support emerging designers by creating a physical space where they can expand their businesses and rent sections to showcase and sell their first collections and samples. By combining this with a café, I aim to offer an intimate shopping environment that fosters connections among creative peers, customers, and enthusiasts of fashion and art.

In the upcoming weeks, I'll be connecting with more young designers and creatives to better understand the challenges of the industry, explore ways to support them, and investigate how customer experiences in such an environment can boost emerging designers.

Until soon!

Kristin



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.