A blog from the University of Borås

Sunday 5 May 2024

Malucette Adventure 3/3

 Hello everyone, I hope you're all well!

The last few weeks have been very intense at Malucette. As I said in the last blog, MALUCETTE has moved to a new office, which is still very nice. I can do my personal project and my internship in the same environment, which is so nice.

Speaking of my internship. 

In the last week of April, I focused on CSR and CS (Customer Service).

- CSR:

I had a meeting with the manufacturer of MALUCETTE from Portugal, which was super nice, I'm still missing some information because the person I talked to was the middle woman: she's the link between MALUCETTE and the manufacturer. During this meeting I focused on 2 main topics

1. Discover the company Malucette has chosen to work with.

2. How to improve the relationship between MALUCETTE and the manufacturer.

I can't talk about the result because it's confidential, but it helped me a lot to understand the supply chain and how MALUCETTE works with it.

I also had a meeting with the manufacturer of MALUCETTE in Tunisia, I met the CSR manager who's also a salesman and works in human resources. At the same meeting I met another trainee, she's working in CSR. The meeting was very interesting in a way that we (she and I) prepared for this meeting together. So I skipped this part "1. Discovering the company Malucette has chosen to work with" and focused more on this part "2. How to improve the relationship between MALUCETTE and the manufacturing company". I still can't talk about the results, but I understood 100% MALUCETTE's supply chain, how the company works with its manufacturer.

I did a feedback to both CEO of MALUCETTE and we're going to work on supply chain together. I'll see what can be done directly and what can be improved in the future.

- CS:

I'm still calling customers, MALUCETTE is having stock problems, so 80% of my time is spent on customer service, trying to find out if they want to exchange products, get a refund or wait for MALUCETTE to get the stock back.

It's not fun every day because customers can be very rude because they can be very nice. 

In the first week of May,

 we had a big meeting in the intern, it was very necessary. MALUCETTE has been on a roll for over a month now and the team members, including myself, were overwhelmed by many things. 

We booked a whole day to talk and communicate with transparency. In a start-up like MALUCETTE, 7 members, the mood in the intern is very important. 

It's getting better now :)

This week I didn't work more on CSR and focused on customer service like last week. 

I also think I'm going to focus my internship on "How to set up a compensation policy at MALUCETTE".

I'm still thinking about it.

Have a good week everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.