A blog from the University of Borås

Tuesday 7 May 2024

Insights of the past weeks: Blogpost 3/3

Going into my second half of the internship at the Management Department of the company.

I find myself reflecting on insights gained over the past few weeks during this internship period. During these weeks I’ve worked with market research and consumer behaviors in different cultures. It has been a great opportunity to collaborate and learn from talented and experienced colleagues. Whether it has been meetings where brainstorming ideas for re-branding has been the focus or problem-solving in the face of unexpected challenges or how to work with sustainability related issues, teamwork has been crucial. Looking ahead, I'm excited to continue writing the report based on the knowledge, reflections and skills I've gained during my internship. I’ve also gotten aware of how important it is to take the opportunity to gain practical insights with an open mind in order to learn and grow within the industry.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.