A blog from the University of Borås

Sunday 13 September 2015

End of internship at Ellos

Hi everyone!

Last week, my internship at Ellos came to and end…It was an amazing experience and I am really happy I was able to be there for 5 months. Besides the fact that I could use all my knowledge in design and textiles, I was also able to learn so many things…It feels like i’ve done almost everything related to  prints, sketches, spec sheets, fits, embroideries, qualities, trends and I  also learned a lot about the magalog, campaigns and communication with suppliers. I tried to get as much information as possible while I was there and now it´s high time to start writing the field study report…It´s gonna be mainly focused on the Ellos magalog, the process of putting together all the “pieces”, starting with the design department- which is the part I´m most focused on-  until it reaches the marketing department. It is an interesting topic and it´s something that is not so common among textile companies…

Ellos is a company that is constantly developing and growing and I feel really grateful for this opportunity. It was an unique experience, with great achievements and loads of knowledge!!! I loved it J

Mirela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.