A blog from the University of Borås

Tuesday 12 July 2016

Last Month at FNG International


Hej classmates!

Most of you are probably now enjoying holdays, but for who that is still interested, my 3rd blogpost!
Being now more than 3 months at the company, I really start to feel part of the brand.

The work that I'm doing is still super interesting. The CSR part got a bit less because of the new corporate project, that's a bit of a shame because I would have loved to learn more about this within the company.
The corporate project is evolving and I'm now helping with the orders of three business units, a famous shoecompany of Belgium also came in the loop. The interesting thing here is that they work with external brands like Nike, Adidas, Bestseller etc, so this is again another way of communicating. Now the external brand has the negotiating power instead of us.

So now we're reading contracts with all these supplier and renegotiate the terms we do not want anymore. This types of negotiating shows how strong and confident you sometimes need to be as a company to brands that are much bigger than you.
All very interesting to see!

Hope you are all well, and enjoying your holidays, still 3 more weeks for me and than I'm finished!

Fien

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.