A blog from the University of Borås

Sunday 12 September 2021

Sustainable Women Fashion 3/3

Hello Everyone!

I hope all of you have enjoyed your internships. This is my final blog post for the field study. During my last working weeks of internship I was very busy and had more responsibilities. So, I was doing multitasking, creating tech packs for new lines, dealing with production for our upcoming collection and working on quality assurance for new lines. Now it was summertime and we had to launch our new collection for summer, so I was working on arrangement of store for the display of new volume. I was trying to complete all the work on time. These were very busy days but full of energy and amazing experiences.

This internship was so much fun, and I gained an understanding about how the small companies run their businesses and how they launch their collections. I also learned about designing digital marketing strategy, sourcing new sustainable materials, exploring new circular ways for future, and redesigning the textile waste into garments and accessories etc. So, I have learnt a lot about different working ways of the company.

It was wonderful learning opportunity for me where I gathered new knowledge and had wonderful experiences. I hope this experience would be contributing to my future career as well.

Thanks,

Nadia.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.