A blog from the University of Borås

Friday 2 June 2023

Product Developer intern 3/3

Hey Everyone!

This post is my last, the ten weeks has gone so fast. Since last I have been occupied with a lot of different task. I have been continued my work with the contacting suppliers on fabric and finishes but also on trims, which has been extensive but fun. I have been participating in arranged company days and been visiting shops where the product are sold and meeting customers. I have also continued to get an insight in work that the pattern makers do and how it is related to the product developers and also been helping them with various difficulties regarding fitting and other problems that have occurred. 

I am grateful for this experience, it has really helped me to get an insight in the textile industry and the product development department and its challenges and processes which will be helpful for me in the future. 

Emelie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.