A blog from the University of Borås

Monday 19 September 2016

I'm back at Lindex!

Hello, it’s me again! It’s been a while since I last posted anything. I left Sweden mid-May in order to start my summer job elsewhere and that’s why I haven’t finished with my blog posts because I continued my internship after the summer. I came back to Lindex for the last two weeks and it was great to see all my colleagues again and my own lovely desk as well! I got a very heart-warming welcome back and I was excited to work again as a buyer’s assistant intern at boys’ department. The best news was to hear that I didn’t screw up any orders during my first six weeks in the spring so all the orders had been placed correctly and all the Lindex stores had received a right amount of garments. This was very delightful to hear because one order can consists 10 000 pieces. Phew! It was also excited and interesting to see all the garments in the stores which I had worked with earlier in the spring. I remember the journey from the strike off for the first sample, and for the counter sample and finally for the production sample and now they were there hanging on the wall so that customers can buy them. It’s great to be back even though it will be a short time but that’s why I have to enjoy all the last minutes I have here at the lovely Lindex office!

Heli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.