A blog from the University of Borås

Wednesday 21 August 2019

Goodbye Asket - Pt. 3


I have now come to the end of my internship and I must say it was a journey with lot of learnings and fun tasks.

During the last phase I had to conduct a set of in-depth interviews for my research and it was so much fun to be able to contact people from different department and work with them to collect data. It was my first time for conducting interviews and hence it was a learning experience in itself. I was a little skeptical about doing it however the team here was very supportive in sharing their data and perspectives which has hugely contributed to my field study.

In the last phase I was also able to have a closer look on their marketing strategies for brand development. Asket is currently working on what is called a 360 degree marketing plan in order to reach a larger segment of consumer and spread their message. It was amazing for me as an intern to see how a brand does that. I would definitely say that working with a startup gives you such a wide lens and exposure to work with and learn from different departments and areas.

All in all , I loved my time here and cheers for the wonderful Asket team J 

Noopur

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.