A blog from the University of Borås

Monday 8 August 2016

Finished!


Dear Classmates!

I don't believe a lot of you are still reading these blogpost, but I still need to write my 4th one!

I've just finished my internship and those 4 months and a half were an amazing experience! From learning how the whole company works untill managing my own project.
For my writing assignement I believe I'm going to write about the collaboration between brands to create advantages in the industry.

Fashion companies can become bigger in the market in three different ways. Or they can buy other brands, with different market segments. Or like Zara and H&M they can develop their own brands that focus on different parts of the industry. And a last option is to diversify their stores with more productcategories.

I think it is an interesting subject to write about and this way I can start from my own experience and add a lot more with literature.

I am really happy that I've done this internship and met some super great people on the way that I will never forget!

See you all soon!

Fien

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.