A blog from the University of Borås

Monday 4 June 2018

Hello 3


Hello again for the last time. My internship period ended a while back and while i’m finishing up my report, it’s time to reflect a bit. 

To me, the internship, together with simultaneously conducted research and reading on my chosen topic of content marketing and previous experience from the industry is a valuable combination that helped to see matters of the industry a bit in a new perspective. Combining the very recent experience and knowledge form previous courses and immediately utilizing them on the field helped me learn even more. 

Now, the final thing is to finish up the report before i can enjoy the extremely rare and warm Estonian summer. Last time it was this warm, the year was 1961. 

Goodbye and have a great summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.