A blog from the University of Borås

Tuesday 12 June 2018

Percentage presentation


Hey everyone, 

Last time I published here I told you that I am doing a research project about discount communication and eye tracking together with a company called Brainforest. 

What I’ve been doing since you last heard from me is that I’ve been working on my frame of reference and I’ve also eye tracking tests together with Handelslabbet. What I’ve been looking further into is how we present discount rates in discount communication and the purpose for my study is: 

”How big impact has the percentage marks’ presentation in discount communication, in relationship to the actual discount rate?”


As I told you above, I’ve done eye tracking tests followed by a shorter interview to get a better understanding in how we perceive and interpret discount communication. The test was very funny and interesting and I believe that I will come up with very interesting results when I now start to analyze my empirical material. 

// Josefin 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.