A blog from the University of Borås

Wednesday 20 June 2018

The final stretch at NA-KD

Hi again!

This week is the second last week of my internship at NA-KD. Time really flies by so quickly when you have so many things to do at your internship!

Since this is also my last post here, I’d like to summarize what I’ve done during my 5 months internship here at NA-KD HQ in Gothenburg.

Research
I helped in finding potential influencers around the world for possible design collaborations. So my task is more or less the first screening round of the entire process. Moreover, since the collaboration is one of the main marketing strategies of NA-KD, I also decided to conduct a research in this area.

my new best friend

Copywriting
I helped to create texts used in various campaigns at NA-KD and I have to say that I really enjoyed doing it :D Here, for example, you will see my copy texts that I wrote for the Galore x NA-KD campaign.

 you can click here to see the campaign!

Co-managing collab projects 
Starting with booking a hotel, a flight, to putting together a presentation, I’ve got to know the process of doing a project here. This has helped me to be more organized, structured, and improve my interpersonal skill.

Iva Nikolina x NA-KD is one of the projects that I involved intensively. I help to look for shooting locations in LA,  write copy for website and newsletter, and many more.

Co-managing events
As you might already know from my previous posts, I helped to make sure that events running smoothly :D So I dealt with searching sponsors, ordering blow-ups and other decorations for the event, as well as following up with external companies.

NA-KD event at Breuninger Department Store -- Düsseldorf, Germany

Sending clothes to celebrities and influencers 
How fun it was to choose clothes to send to Rihanna or Kylie Jenner? The answer is: very fun! ;)

pick and pack

Annnnd everything here and there!

Last but not least, I’ll have to end my post here. This has been a wonderful internship experience and I’m sure I’ll miss all of my lovely colleagues here at NA-KD. If you seek a fast-growing place where you get to do various things, where your managing skill will improve drastically, and where you can see your ideas and opinions come to life, I’d say NA-KD is a place you should definitely go for.

I hope you enjoy reading about my little journey. Until next time! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.