A blog from the University of Borås

Sunday 1 July 2018

Analyzing - post 3


Hey again, 

Its amazing weather in Borås which makes it hard to stay inside and analyze my empirical material instead of being outside and get a tan. Hence the good weather I actually HAVE stared to analyze my empirical material and it didn’t actually turned out the way I thought it would. 

For my study, Brainforest and I came up with a hypothesis that I with eye tracking tests followed by a shorter interview. Before I stared the tests I was pretty sure that I would get more information from the eye tracking tests than the interviews. But I had wrong, and to analyze the eye tracking tests is not as easy as I first thought. BUT I will have a result and thats want counts right. 

Below, I’ve attached a sample from my test in Handelslabbet with the eye tracking equipment. The tests consisted of 6 pictures that the test person got to see for 5 sec each. What you can see is one of the pictures with a heat map of where the person looked. The green shows where the person has looked and the more yellow/red it is, the more focus has been put into it. 



I hope you all have an amazing summer and I can’t wait to see what you all have come up to!

Best regards, Josefin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.