A blog from the University of Borås

Saturday 22 August 2020

This is my last re[p]ort

 Dear all,

I hope you all had a good summer and are ready to start the new semester with fresh energy!

These past months have been a lot. I had many ups and downs in many ways with the field study beening more challenging than I anticipated. However, I am slowly coming to an end; one final push and I am hopefully done and happy with my results.

One of the biggest struggles for me has been to simply sit down and focus on the research with everything happening around me. With my mind being all over the place, the research kind of went a bit the same and got lost. I ended up researching too broad, losing the focus and having too much information and no real structure. Nevertheless, I am on the right track now: restructuring, refocusing and restricting the research.

I am finally done with the findings and am now moving on to the conclusion and discussion for which I already have brief structure, ideas and notes.

Finishing off with what I do best, a song reference. Papa Roach: This is my last resort. This song summarises the path of this field study in its own (slightly overdramatic ;)) words.

Stay safe and take care of yourself and the ones you love.

See you soon with fresh energy and drive to learn!

/Laura 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.