A blog from the University of Borås

Thursday 8 April 2021


Research project about color and consumer behavior 

Blog 1/3

Hi everyone! 

I am Caroline and I am studying the textile value chain program. This final semester I am doing a research project about color and consumer behavior together with Adina but we are writing two separate reports. Since it is the second week of the course we have started with the literature review to gather some information and get better knowledge about the topic in order to formulate interview questions. We found some really good articles and there are many about colors, I just need to select the most convenient ones for my report.  Hopefully, we will start interviewing people this week and that feels good. We have had a great start and it feels like we are in line with the schedule and that we will make it until the deadline. 

I really think this is an interesting topic and I am so grateful me and Adina are doing this together,  have daily meetings, discuss and help each other over zoom when questions and other things pop up, especially during these times when Covid-19 is present and it is difficult to meet in person. Until next time I write here, I may have some interesting results I can share with you. 

Stay safe and good luck with your reports!

/Caroline 


 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.