A blog from the University of Borås

Friday 27 August 2021

At the Handelslabbet

The renovation at the Handelslabbet is almost complete. Opening exhibition for the Retail lab has moved a bit further until October and hopefully things will settle down until then as more people would get vaccinated. There are many interesting things going on at the Handelslabbet. Technologies such as Virtual Reality devices etc. will be accessible for the people who will come to visit Handelslabbet. The posters I was working on, will soon be ready for the display at the Lab. We are looking forward to a very interesting window display for the lab, as well.

While working on my field study report, I was trying to link AI with circular economy within clothing and fashion industry and it gave me very limited number of articles. Among those, most were not even relevant. When I broadened my topic, then I was getting thousands of articles. That's when I realized how tricky systematic literature review could be.

During this whole internship period, I learned a lot. I read about and met many researchers who are working at very interesting disciplines such as applications of AI and VR in Textiles and Fashion industry.

I hope this Retail Lab will inspire students and companies to be involved in groundbreaking research areas. Hope to see most of you at the Re-opening exhibition in October.

Good luck for the new semester 😊


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.