A blog from the University of Borås

Tuesday 17 August 2021

The Final Countdown (3/3)

Hope everyone has had amazing summer so far!  

With the last leg complete nearly complete, I'm surprised how much I've discovered about discourse analysis. It was not an easy ride but an adventurous one. Through the literature concerning the use of activist discourse, the topic that can be explored further in many ways. It has been a journey delving into discourse theory thinkers such as Foucault and Butler and being fascinated by the way they define discourse and the subject (self). So far I have gathered new skills through the coding software NVivo, which helped to organise the data and aid in my analysis. I look forward to the next stage of the course and opportunity to put what I learnt over the internships into practice. 

/N

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.