A blog from the University of Borås

Thursday 31 August 2023

CLOSING A CHAPTER BUT OPENING A NEW ONE

 Hello to all, 

Hope you had an amazing summer and are ready to the start of year two (exciting). 

So these days where my finals days as CDLP intern for the Whole Sale team. The past month was intense and just so many things going on between a showroom in Copenhagen, sending all orders for this falls to all our clients across the world (literally) and making all the little tasks of the day to day. Also I helped the PR team with gifting and arranging editorial lends for different magazines, stylist and so on. 

It has been amazing going back to the work world and I didn't realised how much I love it. Also it has helped me realise what I want to do for my professional life and what not. I have learned not only new things for my professional life but for the personal as well. 

I can see that all the hard work and effort payed off, and I feel very proud of myself. 

Can't wait to see you and get all the stories from your internships, lives, summers and so on.

See you soon compañeros!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.