A blog from the University of Borås

Tuesday 22 August 2023

Final chapter VDM

 Helloooo to you all, 

As summer comes to an end so my study in VMD does. Almost done with the projects and ready to present my results tomorrow. Mykonos is more beautiful than ever. The island is the epitome of fashion. Someone could see from the basic Speedy bag until custom made Hérmes that I do not even want to guess the price. Nevertheless, I have found a good reason through this project to visit all three pop-up Louis Vuitton's stores here and the experience is UNIQUE. I have learned so many things about the luxury world that I am truly grateful for this journey. 

I cannot wait to meet you all back in Borås. 

Christina.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.