A blog from the University of Borås

Monday 31 August 2015

My last week

My last week at the company went by so fast. There were still so many things I wanted to do but in the end I just didn't find enough time. Therefore, the company connected me to a program which made it possible for me to check my work emails and respond to them when I am back home in Germany. This way I could finish my pyjama project from home.

During my three months at the company I learned so much about the design and the development of a product, about the materials, the fit, sizes as well as trims and accessories. Furthermore, I learned how to communicate with factories in Asia, what questions to ask, what details to include and how to write in order to avoid misunderstandings.

In addition, I learned how a small company of that size works and operates and what advantages as well as disadvantages there are.
I was so happy to get the chance to do this internship and get such a great project with so much responsibility.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.