A blog from the University of Borås

Saturday 8 August 2015

The last week of the internship

Hello everyone!

I have finished my last week of the internship. It has been great being at Rut&Circle and I have learned a lot. It has been a very interesting and fun seven weeks. I have learned for example how to fit and measure clothing samples, making purchasing order, communicating with suppliers and I have got a good general insight into the purchasing department. I am so grateful of being offered the opportunity to do my internship at Rut.

The next couple of weeks will be spent on the report. I have finished all the interviews and started summing them up. The report will cover a case study of the working strategies of the purchasing department and there is still a lot of work to be done before my report is finished. However I hope that I will still be able to enjoy the summer and be outside in the sun a little bit before September comes!

Best regards, 
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.