A blog from the University of Borås

Monday 3 August 2015

Data collecting stage

I've finished my three interviews as planned with a representative from Taiwan's spinning association, a manufacturing company and a founder of a company focusing on selling inventories. I am surprised that they are very helping. Next week, I will start interviews via phone to collect more data. I don't expect things would go that smooth since I'm calling randomly, I don't know the exact point of contact. I will ask for the boss directly, but the case can be they are seldom in the mill. This problem would mostly occur in spinning and dyeing mills which are much more capital incentive than weaving or knitting mills. Also, email is not commonly used. I am aiming at collecting 50 samples. I hope I don't have to make any changes to that.

Joanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.