A blog from the University of Borås

Sunday 25 June 2017

Busy days at NA-KD

Hi!

Since a made a post last time a lot has happened in my internship. It feels like the first two months has been really hectic and I have been really nervous about going to work every day. It is not because I wouldn't like to go there but it has been more because I have felt insecure about how am I doing. Luckily, I have a great mentor at the office and we had a discussion about how have a done and what am I expecting and vice versa. Now I am looking forward the next two months that I will spend still here.

My tasks very between helping at the office, handeling and selling overstock to different clients and my lates adventure at the office has been helping to recruit new people for NA-KD. Those are new tasks for me and it is really nice to learn new stuff. I wanted to do an internship for 4 months from the begining because I though that in that way I will hopefully get more responsibilities and I can really learn new things. By now I have realized that this has been the right decision for me. These last few weeks has been great and I feel like I am getting more and more responsibility on every aspect. Just what I was looking for.

//Jonna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.