A blog from the University of Borås

Monday 5 June 2017

Nice June Hope

As I started my internship in May, so I am still in the process when the most of you have finished or either are doing for the last week. I cannot believe that I have worked at Hope for one month already, recently besides some regular tasks as a trainee sales, I mostly focused on the project together with the manager in my department and the CFO of Hope, which I mentioned in my last blog before. It is quite interesting to analyses the worldwide clients based on the data collection of the company with various aspects and we are all excited to see the results.
And we aim to finish it and then do a presentation to the whole board before the line releasing in June.
Except for working at the company, last week our manager also organised an afterwork for us and colleagues from marketing department at his place, which is fun to have a relax after work and get to know each other better.
The way to our managers house is so nice and we saw the rainbow on the way,  I want to share them with you guys. :)



Hope u all have a good time so far in summer ! 

Hugs Ji <3



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.