A blog from the University of Borås

Thursday 1 June 2017

Goodbye for now

Hi again, or goodbye might be more accurate.

Last week was my final one at the internship. It felt both sad and relieving to leave.  We had a few hectic last days at the photoshoot, but once it was done, we took time to celebrate. The wholesale and marketing department had arrange a party with a store called Grandpa, on Södermalm, in Stockholm. The theme of the party was "street party" so the street had been blocked from traffic, halloumi burgers were being barbecued outside of the store, next to the pop up bar. It was a successful event, with live music and lots of people, basically - the perfect last day.

Now I am back home, and just finished my report, which I will present today, then it is time for some vacation. I want to conclude that although the internship sometimes have been hectic, stressful and somewhat tiring, it has been extremely thoughtful, and I have learned a lot. Mainly I have gained a great insight in how things work around the head office of a fashion brand. I feel energetic about finishing my last year at the university and then revisit this world, as a worker, not an intern.

Best of luck to you who still have not finished your internships, and glad summer to the ones of you who have!

Xx,
Sofia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.