A blog from the University of Borås

Tuesday 14 August 2018

Individual field study pt 3

Alrighty, we have come to the point where I am almost ready with the actual content analysis and writing the results. I still have to sum up my findings and compare those to the things I previously found in literature.

I don't know if you have ever seen this image online, but let me tell you that this quite accurately describes my relationship for this piece of work (except that I haven't reached the two final stages yet and I cry while trying to get there):




I have by no means been a perfect student while doing this research. Against of what I first thought, conducting a study alone is not easy or clear. My research schedule has doubled while working and I have many times found myself stuck somewhere because something felt tricky or I felt unmotivated. This process has taught me a lot about the importance of strategy, schedules and sticking to them. And this learning will be useful next year when planning and writing thesis.

This would be my third and last blog post for this field study. I hope that my posts have given you a glimpse on what a research process can look like.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.