A blog from the University of Borås

Monday 20 July 2020


Crisis Management Blogpost 2/3


Hi everyone,

Hope all are doing great and have escaped from this bloody virous so far.

During the past weeks I was sooo busy with finishing all my unfinished assignments of all courses for the two-year program as well as, I had an eye on articles on crisis management at the same time. I have read almost anything that exist, however, the problem is that the number of the relevant literature on crisis management is very little, as apparently people do not have tendency to even think of crisis. The interesting thing is that due to the spread of the Corona Virus, which caused a worldwide crisis, just two or three peer reviewed articles on crisis management have been published recently but unfortunately nothing about fashion industry yet.

 I have learnt a lot though, especially about SMEs which were my main concern. As I was obsessed with this topic, I found some interesting and new things in even everyday life, the most interesting part for me is that every single country in the world had/ have its own approach to this issue and almost none of them have exactly the same approach with its own societal/political reason behind their strategies.

Time flies and I hope to be done before the deadline.

I wish you all health and peace and hope all enjoy the summer.


Best

Kati

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.