A blog from the University of Borås

Tuesday 13 July 2021

Digital Marketing Internship

I am now many months into my internship and I am working on a wide range of projects for the second-hand apparel company. In the beginning, I was only working on graphic design and social media marketing, however now I have been allowed to take more ownership over my work. My primary work is concerned with email marketing and Google Ads along with all other aspects of digital marketing at the company. The company operates with a flat hierarchy so employees are encouraged to suggest and pursue projects they feel will benefit the company. 

My project is primarily focused on the use of social marketing as a strategy in social enterprises. That is to say, I am researching how social enterprise companies market their social values to create shared value for stakeholders with the goal of affecting positive changes in behavior on a wide scale.

The lifting of pandemic restrictions has led to a significant lull in e-commerce and online shopping so it is very interesting for my project to see how companies respond to these challenges whilst trying to remain true to their business mission and stated values. 

I hope that everyone is having a lovely Summer!

Fiona


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.