A blog from the University of Borås

Monday 21 June 2021

21st Century Tailoring (3/3)

 Happy Monday!

My last week at Blugiallo is over and summer vacation is finally here. It's been quite hectic last few weeks filled with presentations of the results from the survey. I've presented the material to everyone at the company and their partners, ranging from web developers to social media strategists and PR agencies. I'm super thankful that I got the opportunity to "meet" all these interesting, skilled individuals and to get a chance to present my work to them as well. From the feedback I got, it seems like the survey and the analyzed results will be useful in the future development of the company and that it will be used as a foundation when for example enhancing the UX on the website and in social media strategies. This spring has been challenging in many ways, but when getting this type of feedback it's a recipe that hard work pays off. 

Now I'm moving into my summer house on the west coast for a month, then it's time to get ready for new adventures in Stockholm! 

Wishing you all a fantastic summer<3 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.