A blog from the University of Borås

Tuesday 27 July 2021

Final internship update (post 3/3)

Hi! I Hope you all have an amazing summer holiday!

This is the third and last blog post of my internship in Georgia. I probably should have written this post a long time ago but for some reason I was procrastinating :) My last weeks of the internship weren't really busy. I still was producing content, however beside that, I was spending a lot of time analyzing what worked and what didn't work and discussed with the owner of the brand the future moves and strategies that would increase sales. 

We’ve come to the conclusion that production of consistent content is a must for the brand in order to keep the customer engaged as well as to attract new customers. This applies especially when it comes to social media, where many other brands try their best to get and maintain customers' attention. Being active and consistent is a key here, brands just have to create a relevant content and publish pictures of their products! By posting regularly, some interesting things happened right before the end of my internship. Other handbag and leather-focused Instagram accounts started to share our pictures of our products which was very nice. Also, Houpaci had another collaboration with another brand who would borrow Houpaci’s bags for the photoshoot. They would later share the pictures on their social media accounts and tag Houpaci, which of course is a positive and exciting thing, since this would increase brand awareness and potentially boost sales. There was so many other things that happened but I will keep it for my report:) Overall, I’ve had two amazing productive months and I can’t wait to see all the great things that will surely happen to the brand in the future!  

/Natela




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.