A blog from the University of Borås

Monday 15 July 2019

Travel @ Asket - Pt. 2


In this blog I want to talk about my experiences outside of ASKET office. I was fortunate enough to visit the Asket’s warehouse in Estonia and also one of their probable innovation partners in Gothenburg.

I went to the warehouse for a 3 day visit which mainly dealt with audits and inspection of a new product Pique polo that were to launch soon. We had seen some issues on the samples that arrived in our Stockholm office for approval and hence the product team decided to go all the way to Estonia to check the production sample.  We did a  100% quality inspection to make sure no faulty products reach to the customers and that Asket stands by its promise to provide quality clothing. It was amazing to see such decisions made by the founders and learn how important it is to defend your core values. I also got to learn a lot about warehouse operations as I had never visited one before.

The second exposure that I got was with a Gothenburg based company that helps fashion companies to transform their physical products into 3D virtual garments. The scope of 3D product development and retail experience is limitless in the future. It was great to see how Asket is investing to be a part of this transformation and how important it is to continuously include innovations in the business to keep thriving in the competition.

Both these visits were quite a learning for me and of course I also got to spend some time with my colleagues outside of work which was quite fun to understand them a little better.

Until next time,

Noopur J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.