A blog from the University of Borås

Monday 1 June 2020

 Do you think choosing your cloth´s size is problematic?
Since all of us come from many different ethnicity and shapes, it is often challenging to foresee how a garment would fit someone who is little far or not similar in size to the one featured model. 
Due to Covid-19 unexpected situation I started my research assistant internship little late with Jenny Balkow. I have done my Literature review and made a theoretical framework. Now I wanted to get some insight into the mystery of clothing sizes and fit and want to have actual data on why choosing sizes and shapes are difficult. By far the most common complain I hear is that people have trouble finding clothing that fits, so I was hoping a survey might show me what common dilemmas people have with choosing right fit  and maybe we could have some stats that would be helpful to show brands where improvements with sizing and fit could be made.
Hope you will help me to fill the survey, the survey link is as follows-

Thank you,
Khadiza

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.