A blog from the University of Borås

Friday 4 June 2021

Design and production internship at Dedicated 3/3

 Hello guys,

this is my third and last post of my internship. I have learned so much and enjoyed my time at the company a little too much. I have really loved going to an office almost everyday where I have gotten to do so many things. We have had several fittings, sent sale samples to our agents, had meetings with these agents, we have redecorated the entire office, had a barbecue day at the office, etc etc. The list goes on and on haha.

A sadder side of this is that India is suffering form the pandemic really badly right now so the part where many of our suppliers are located are in lockdown at the moment. This means that our factories are closed so we cannot proceed with our work as usual, which is bad for the company but all our hopes and prayers go out to the people living in India who are suffering from this tragic pandemic... Hopefully they stay as safe and healthy as they can!

I still have two weeks left of my internship at the office but I have gotten a part time job at Dedicated as a sales assistant in their Stockholm stores, which is super nice!! I am happy I get to stay in the company after my internship. 

Take care everyone and I hope everyone is enjoying the lovely weather we have now. Stay safe :)

 - Linda 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.