A blog from the University of Borås

Tuesday 8 June 2021

Internship at Neritude 3/3

 Hey everyone!


I hope you´re enjoying summer and the warm days. May there be more of this in the upcoming months!


I do agree with so many others here that the time has flown so fast and I can´t believe that my internship is already over. I previously told that I was working with the launch of a finnish plus-size online store and how ambitious their schedule for launching was. We couldn´t make it by the end of may but luckily the launch got postponed only by two weeks. I think that´s still good when considering that the day I started, the company was set up too. 

Last weeks I´ve been working with the website and how to present the garments verbally. Also, I wrote a small material care guide that will be available for the customers. Unfortunately, I didn´t have the time to write much about the sustainability of the business but I might be helping or consulting with that once the company gets started. I´ve learned so much and I´m grateful for this opportunity that I had to work from distance and being able to help in different areas of the business.

As the company, Neritude, is owned and established by my close friend, I will be following closely their journey. It´s been so rewarding to see how this business has been built from nothing and I´m sure that it will be a success!


This is all from me. Thank you and have a great summer!

- Irina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.