A blog from the University of Borås

Monday 13 June 2022

3/3

 Hi everyone!

I have now had my last day on my internship and its been an amazing experience and I have learned so much during these past weeks. Since i last wrote i was in the newsletter team and took part in meetings regarding the automatic newsletter that the customer will get once they sign up. I have also done an external analysis to see how other competitors are presenting their newsletter on site and how they are structured. Then I also did an external analysis of customer loyalty which i thought was super interesting to deep dive in. Other things that have happened since last time i wrote is that its been a summerparty at the office with flowers as a theme. Sweden as always lived up to its reputation and the rain was pouring, but the party was fun anyway. The last weeks i spent with the growth team where i have gathered information about facebook ads and found statistics on different search words for example. 

Hope you'll have a great summer and I will see you again in the fall :D

//Emma 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.