A blog from the University of Borås

Thursday 2 June 2022

The last week of my internship (post 3/3)

 Dear Classmates,


The internship is coming to an end and this will be my final post here. In my last post, I mentioned that I was working on creating a sustainability page for the company. This has been very fun and interesting, as I have gained a lot of knowledge about how a company can work with sustainability in the textile industry. From a creative perspective, it has been a lot of fun because I have been able to freely design and come up with ideas of how the page should look graphically. In addition to this, I was able to use knowledge that I have gained from the program to write the content on the page. The sustainability page is now finished and is scheduled to be uploaded on the website of Newbody Family at the end of this week. If you wish to see the final results, you can visit the company website!


Lastly, I would like to mention that I have truly enjoyed my internship at Newbody Family. My internship position allowed me to experience and understand the tasks and activities of different departments as well as how the departments work together. I believe that this will be my biggest takeaway from my time here, as it provided me with a broad understanding of how a company in the textile industry operates instead of just understanding one department.


Wish you all a great summer and I hope to see you in autumn!


All the best,


Andrea


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.