A blog from the University of Borås

Friday 3 June 2022

RAI - FTA Internship (3/3)

Hey guys !

This is already my last Blogspot entry for the field study. Although the last weeks were a little hectic and busy, it went by even quicker. We have further strengthen and extended the research. By analysing the gathered dataset of related tweets from Twitter with a LDA topic model analysis and a following semantic analysis, I could make up prevailing topics in the dataset and analyse these based on their semantic. This showed interesting results, which sometime are very much in contrast to current literature.

I have to say besides the unfortunate change of research methodology throughout the project, I have learned a lot about working and analysing large datasets in Python and I am very thankful to Vijay who helped me a lot on the entire project, even with the stupidest questions.

We will be presenting the outcome of our research in the next week in Stockholm and will participate in a research conference hosted by the FT Alliance in September this year.

Now I am doing my finishing touches for the report and presentation and are looking much forward to the Summer break.

I hope you all had a great last period of your field study and enjoy your summer !

See you in fall for the third term.

All the best,

Fabian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.