A blog from the University of Borås

Friday 3 June 2022

IFS_ Blog-post_ FT Alliance (3/3)

 Hey Everyone

Here is my last blog on very last day of field study. Hope, you guys enjoyed your last few days of field studies. I was really busy for last couple of weeks for having interviews for my project. 

As you know, my topic was traceability for circularity of textiles, at the end of the project, I must say, it is a matter of concern regarding in what extent fashion brands are realizing the importance of traceability for recycling textiles. Even though, some brands already started practicing, but this is all for consumer perspective, ignoring the requirement on further stages of product life cycle.

Anyway, I have been writing my report and working on presentation as well.

Hope to see you guys on next period.

//Arafat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.