A blog from the University of Borås

Wednesday 1 June 2022

My journey at a fashion company - part 3

Last week at my internship


I have now reached the last week at my internship, and my time at the company has gone by very fast. These last two weeks have been more intense, which I appreciated because I got to work towards more specific goals. The company presented a competition for the interns at the company, which was to list as many profiles as possible. Depending on the number of profiles I get signed up on the platform, I receive different products from the brand. So far it is going very good, hopefully, I will keep signing more profiles until the end of this week.

In addition to signing profiles, I got the opportunity to be a part of creating missions (this is a type of collaboration that we do with our ambassadors) and engaging more personally with our profiles. Further, some of the ideas I have presented to the department I am a part of,  have been used for our ambassadors, which feels very good! Before I leave, I was also asked to do the newsletter for June, to which I happily said yes. This has been the area where I could use my creativity the most, and I have gotten a lot of positive feedback from this. 

This week we are two interns that finishes our internship, so the company prepared a little goodbye "fika" for us today. We receieved flowers and our mentors held a short speech for the both of us.  It was very nice sitting down with the whole team and talking about how these 10 weeks have been, what I have learned, what has been more challenging, and about the future. Everyone has been very kind throughout this whole experience, and I will keep in touch with many of the girls here. 

 

Sofia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.