A blog from the University of Borås

Sunday 24 May 2020

The Challenging Increase of Online Customer Returns in Fashion - A literature Review (2)

Since my last blog post, I have started to write on my report. I have decided to do a conference paper format to not make it harder for myself, and focus on making quality content. The Introduction and Methodology are done so far, and I am currently summarizing and discussing the themes for the Results. Six themes has emerged from the literature review in total, and the first one will soon be finished. I actually do not think the report will be ready in time for the seminars in June because I realized that the deadline is already the 29th. I thereby aim for August instead. The thing is that I have some troubles with understanding the second part of the report, between the Introduction and Methodology, where concepts are to be brought up and clarified. Thus, some research needs to be done here to further clarify this part. But I will complete the themes first, and then focus on that. When the report is almost done I plan on showing it to my aunt and together sit down and read it through,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.