A blog from the University of Borås

Monday 27 July 2015

Finally some progress (2015-07-01)



Nearly two weeks ago I published my online survey where I ask (former) textile management students about their experiences with textile and fashion companies, and I already got almost enough answers to continue my research. Moreover, everyone who I asked for a short interview agreed to be interviewed. It is very pleasant and exciting to finally make some progress and be able to complete the research.
            The perspective is a different one now – students’ impressions instead of companies’ – but since students study the program, they can probably best reflect the strengths and shortcomings of it. Therefore this change will hopefully not make the research any less meaningful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.