A blog from the University of Borås

Sunday 26 July 2015

Fun week

Hello everyone!

This week has been a really fun week of my internship!
My supervisor showed me how she is putting together a new collection for next spring. It was so inspiring to see how she works with this.

I’ve also started doing my interviews for the report. I’ve been interviewing one of the assistant buyers. She knows everything about patternmaking and a lot about the fashion industry in general so it was very interesting to be able to ask her about her that.

Friday I interviewed the logistics responsible and I got to know a lot of valuable information for my report. I’ve also done an interview with my supervisor where I got to ask her everything about being a buyer and about the company. Next week I will interview another buyer who knows a lot about the contracts with the suppliers and CSR issues.


/Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.