A blog from the University of Borås

Tuesday 21 July 2015

Learning from the buyers assistants

Hello everyone!

Now I’ve survived almost three weeks of the internship and it is going really well. I’m starting to get a clearer view of how things work here at Rut. I am mostly helping the buyer’s assistants with their tasks such as measuring clothes and preparing orders. It is really fun and I also learn a lot. The assistants are very skilled when it comes to materials and fit and it is great for me to be able to learn so much from them. I’ve also put together a booklet with picture of the Ava June collection to show to external buyers.
I am starting to learn Navision much better and I have also started to draft guidelines for my report about the internship. I am planning to do interviews with the buyers at Rut but first I need to gather some more information about the company and read up on the theory I will be using in the report.


/Michelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.