A blog from the University of Borås

Tuesday 21 July 2015

My first week of the internship

Hi everyone!


This is my first blog entry for the fieldstudy course. I am doing an internship at Rut&Circle in Gothenburg this summer. Rut&Circle is a Swedish fashion brand and my internship is at the buying department. Since Rut is a small company I get to visit and interact with all of the different departments of the company, which is really fun. I am hoping to learn a lot during this internship and I am very happy to be here. 

During my internship period we will be two interns at the buying department. I’m starting to get to know the other intern, the buyers and the assistants and everyone seems really nice. I’m also starting to get to know the system we are working in here, Navision. It’s a lot of new information to take in and a lot to do but fun so far!

/Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.