A blog from the University of Borås

Friday 12 June 2015

10 weeks internship

 Hi fellow classmates,

I have been at Björn Borg approximately 10 weeks now, times flies when you are really passionate with what you do at work! My internship at Björn Borg during these 10 weeks has been very pragmatic, I have been able to gain knowledge through practice. As a 4-year student at the Swedish School of Textiles, I can now reply that I have been able to put my knowledge into practice and achieve progress in work and growing as a professional.

During my 10 weeks I have been assisting Björn Borgs Global Advertising Manager that involve every step of producing and planning a Global Ad Campaign, in order to implement it into the global market. I have during my 10 weeks been closely engaged with the marketing department. I have had the pleasure to be involved in a brand that is working towards development and growth, and where the brand culture is top of mind. I am happy to say that I am grateful these 10 weeks to have been a part of the Björn Borg team and working passionately towards the same goal and direction. I will continue my journey with Björn Borg during the summer as well, working as a part of the marketing team and preparing Spring/Summer 16 Fashion Show in August. I am excited and prepared for an amazing journey!  I will keep you readers updated on the blog, stay tuned!

Best wishes,

Stefani Petkovic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.