A blog from the University of Borås

Wednesday 10 June 2015

Only four more weeks...time flies...



This week the pajama samples arrived and I was very excited to see how the first samples came out. So when they came we checked the size and the fit, the seams and the stitches, the buttons and the contrast piping that we added. 

We also checked how the fabric felt on the skin and we tried to see how the fabric washed. And now we send the changes to the factory and see how the new samples will look like. The company is so happy with the idea of pajamas that I am now working on other products as well. It is a lot of fun and I love that I am able to bring in my own ideas and that I learn so much. 

I am a little sad that I won’t be here anymore when the products will be launched but I will definitely stay in contact with the people here to see how the pajamas sell and what the customers think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.