A blog from the University of Borås

Monday 1 June 2015

Summary of my internship period

Hi,

Two month has gone by at my internship and last Friday was my final day at Panos and with mixed emotions I’m taking the time to summarize the whole period. The marketing department was quite small which implied that I had the opportunity to be a part of a large amount of various tasks. The most fun and inspiring part was when the PR and marketing manager and I discussed and argued how their ad campaign should be designed. I learned a lot of how and what you should think of and I felt that I could use much of my gained knowledge from previous courses. I have been a part of the creation of newsletter, ad campaigns, coordinate of social media platforms, contact with bloggers and journalists and finally prepare samples to different fashion shows. Over all, the time at Panos has been both rewarding and developmental for me and sometimes I wish that the time wouldn't have gone by so quickly. I’m so grateful for all the lovely people I have get to know and I am leaving Panos Emporio with a new perspective and experience.  Thank you!


/ Linnéa 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.