A blog from the University of Borås

Friday 21 April 2017

Hello Copenhagen!

Hi!

I recently began my internship at the amazing Baum und Pferdgarten in Copenhagen, which promises to be one of the up and coming Scandi fashion brands :) The office is one of the most beautiful l´ve ever seen and all of of the employees are wonderful and very encouraging.

My first impression was that I wanted to do more as this is not my first rodeo, but slowly but surely I am getting more responsibility and it seems as it all will come together shortly. Up until now I have been organizing the new collection that is going up on the website, by styling and taking pack-shots and then making sure that our retouchers make the images look fantastic. Some days have also involved placing order requests from our customers abroad, or adjusting existing orders. I am also responsible for the merchandise at our key accounts, meaning that I make sure that all of our clothes are styled and organized to perfection at for example Illum and Magasin, so I have payed them a couple of visits :)

I enjoy being in Denmark as it makes it a bit more challenging with the language barrier, and also it feels much more developing for me than previous internships have been. I am eager to see what this internship will bring and I am more than excited to spend my summer here in Copenhagen!

Ciao // Stefanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.